Why move home?
Older people consider moving for many reasons including:
- Changing health needs.
- The house and garden have become too much.
- To be closer to local amenities and transport.
- To release money to enjoy life more.
- Move closer to friends or family who can support them.
- To more suitable accommodation.
- Plan for the future.
There are many matters to think about when moving. We recommend that you take your time and avoid rushing into a decision. That’s why we offer a free initial consultation to discuss the options most relevant to your needs.
You may want to involve a family member or friend at this meeting. Please contact us to start the discussion or find a time when we can meet you.