We work with many partners including:
- Age UK members including Age UK london and Age UKs in the Home Counties
- City of Westminster. Assistance is offered to Westminster tenants to help them move easily. This service helps to free up larger homes which are then able to be used to help reduce overcrowding.
- FirstStop. We are proud to provide the First Stop Moving Home Service. First Stop is an information service for carers and older people providing advice on care and housing in later life. We are pleased to support this charity with periodic donations.
- The Stroke Association. The Stroek Association promote our service because many stroke survivors need help when moving home, both physically and mentally. We are pleased to give a donation for all clients reffered through them.
- Stress and Anxiety Counselling. For some people, additional support is needed to help aid the moving process.
- The Carole Spiers Group work with us to provide confidential personal support.
In addition, we work alongside a variety of professionals on a less formal basis including removal companies, solicitors, charities, auctioneers, social services, housing associations, private retirement home providers and health professionals.
We welcome enquiries from potential partners and are always ready to tailor our services to your exact needs. Please get in touch with us.