Hear what Others Say Click To Play
Seamless Relocation are a caring and independent downsizing and removal service that enable the elderly and more challenged citizens requiring support, to move home.
Seamless Relocation will help you find a new home, sell the old one, declutter all your possessions that are no longer needed, store those that are, organise your utilities, deal with all your legal paperwork, settle you in and unpack on moving days and much, much more. We can help with the entire process, or just a part of the move. Work with you, your family or friends, or handle it all on your behalf.
Moving is an emotionally and physically taxing experience for most people. It is even more so for someone who has spent many years in the same home, particularly if they are on their own or have other challenges.
The services we offer include:
- Short or long-term storage solutions
- Legal procedures and dealing with solicitors
- Probate Inventories
- Valuation, buying and selling of your current and new property
- Searching, showing and managing the purchase of new properties
- Searching and assessing best options for Care Homes or Sheltered Accommodation
- House and room clearance
- Transportation of you an your possessions to your new home
- Complete packing and unpacking service to your new home
- Management of Utility companies
- valuation and safe sale, gifting or disposal of goods from any downsizing
- Follow-up after the move to ensure you are settling in
What Our Customers Say
Hover over the text below to pause